Fundamentals – Full
About This Course
The main goal of this course is to provide you with the fundamentals to play Tango music in an authentic way, through an efficient and dynamic method that allows you to improve your skills at your own pace. How do we do that? With a well-planned syllabus, video classes on-demand, a downloadable e-book to accompany each lesson, music scores and much more.
We love tango and we love teaching, that’s why we are so detailed (and so good) at what we do!
What will you be able to do by completing all the lessons in this course?
If you complete all the lessons, take advantage of the complementary material and practise enough, at the end of this course you will be in a position to play tango on your own, accompany singers or be part of a group. How cool is that? 😉
Songs covered in this course:
- La Última Curda
- Por Una Cabeza
- Novia Provinciana
- Mi Vieja Viola
- El Choclo
- 13 video lessons
- Complementary eBook on PDF
- Music scores
- Mp3 tango melodies to accompany with guitar (with dual tempo)
- Additional Tango classics lead sheet scores (20)
- 3 backing tracks (recorded by a real tango group)
- Private coaching with Flavio (1 virtual 30-minute meeting)
- Access to the students' community
- Exclusive playlist with a selection of songs worked on in each course.
- Special benefits for students (workshops, meetings and more!)
- Recommended for guitarists with at least a general knowledge of their instrument (such as chords, notes, basic rhythms, etc.) regardless of their technical skills or the musical styles that they usually play. If you have little or no experience in Tango and want to start exploring it, this course is for you!
- Recommended study time for this course is no less than 8 weeks.